Monday, August 6, 2012

This love will be your downfall

I really try to ignore my feelings when it comes to liking somebody because I usually end up hurt in the end.

I honestly can't deal with getting my heart broken anymore.  And like the sad thing is, is that to me the extent of it has been just really liking somebody and them not liking me back except for once.  Like it's not even a 'loved and lost' kind of situation. And it hurts even worse when you think there may be a chance they have mutual feelings for you.

But it still crushes me, because when I finally accept my feelings, I realize it was pointless.  And once you admit it to yourself, that's it; theres' no going back.

I wish I could just turn off my feelings.  Honestly one of the worst things is loving somebody when they don't feel even the slightest form of 'like' for you.  If that even makes any sense...

But I mean I really can't help how I feel unfortunately.  Something keeps telling me that I'm not making up this connection, like I suck at reading signals apparently.

Chemistry is chemistry though, and you can't make that shit up, right? I mean it's pretty obvious when you get along with someone and click with them, so wouldn't it be only natural that they feel the same way since at least for me, the way I act around someone is somewhat based off of how they are acting around me, right?

Oh, who knows...

Here's to that little sliver of hope that I might actually achieve what I've been longing for...

No comments:

Post a Comment