Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Can we go back to the start?

I can't stop thinking about him.  I only wonder if I cross his mind at all.  Part of me just wants to call him and confess what I'm feeling but I know I couldn't handle the rejection.

Why does this always happen to me? I'm dying to know how he feels about me, if anything.  Whenever I get these feelings for someone, I feel so vulnerable and fragile.  Like, if he did one little thing that would hint that he doesn't have feelings for me, I would be heartbroken.

I mean, it's not like a guy's never been nice to me, or flirted with me, but I feel like this is different for whatever reason.  I probably sound ridiculous.

I do believe in the phrase "you must love yourself before anyone else loves you" and I really don't love myself.  But I do feel like I have some things to offer.  I mean, he seems to enjoy my company and we get along really well.

I never knew how much of an impact this guy would have on me.
I wish I could just go back to the beginning of summer...

No comments:

Post a Comment