Monday, August 13, 2012

Moving too fast

Ok so I just realized I don't think I'll have a chill day at all this week since I'll be either working or doing something everyday; which I enjoy, but then I realized I move in this weekend and then classes start on fucking Monday.

Exactly one week from now. Where did the time go? I honestly need another month of summer. This is too much for me right now.

I don't even have a chance to let it sink in that I'm moving back to college, then I get there and classes start the next day... I already know I'm gonna be a mess. I tear up just thinking about it.

Like I'm anxious to see how this year's gonna go and I miss some people, but I'm gonna miss my friends from home a lot. And my family.

Also, I've been doing really well with working out and eating right. And I want to continue personal training, but I have to wait till I get back.

I feel like I'm just gonna breakdown.

No comments:

Post a Comment