Monday, August 13, 2012

This love will be your downfall pt. 2

Well, I can't stop thinking about him.  I guess I really can't ignore my feelings forever.

He basically said he enjoys spending time with me.  I mean, I know we hit it off and we laugh a lot and get along well.  I can't possibly be over thinking it that much.  It's pretty obvious when you get along well with somebody.

It scares me though because 9 times out of 10 no guy I've had feelings for has had mutual feelings for me, so why would this time be any different?  Plus, there are so many girls out there who have more to offer than me so why would he choose me anyway?

What crosses the line between friendship and romantic interest? Is there something I should be looking for? Can you really tell how they feel about you by looking in their eyes?

Well, I guess things have a way of working out...

No comments:

Post a Comment