Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Early twenties crisis

I haven't posted in a while...

I can't believe summer has gone by so fast.  To be honest, I'm kinda ready for it to be over.  I start at Towson in a few weeks and I'm pretty excited.  It'll be a fresh start.  New major, new people, new environment.  I need that really badly.  I'm trying not to get my hopes up too much though.

I also can't believe I'm gonna be a junior in college. I'm in my twenties now so I'm supposed to act like an adult, right? It's weird.  Things in high school seemed so pointless and trivial. You spend your entire childhood wanting to grow up and when you turn 20 it's kind of a rude awakening.  Like I feel like I should still be a little kid.  Now I have to make major decisions like where I want to live, and careers.  As much as I love having the adult responsibilities I always wanted, I kinda want to be a carefree kid again, not having to worry about the things I do now.  I honestly don't know what the hell I'm doing. I still don't know how to write a check and how the fuck do you do taxes? Is it possible to have an early twenties crisis?


Well, here's to new beginnings and fresh starts.

No comments:

Post a Comment