Monday, March 11, 2013

Jumble of obsessive thoughts, sadness and anxiety

It's been a while since I've posted anything..

I've been in a dark place the past week especially.  My obsessive thoughts have been worse than ever I feel like, and it doesn't take much to set it off.  I've just had constant anxiety and sadness and I can't seem to shake it.  I'm so caught up in this vicious cycle of thinking and avoiding and acting that I'm mentally breaking down.
I can't ever just sit and relax.  Every decision I have to make is nearly impossible, even trivial things like what I want for breakfast.

I feel like I've mentally regressed back to where I was a few years ago, but worse. I always feel like I'm on the verge of a panic attack and it really sucks especially in class.  I've been having trouble sleeping and I've found it difficult to focus on simple tasks and day to day activities.  And I can't even drive without obsessing over whether I have a flat tire and the tire is gonna blow out, or if I just accidentally ran a red light and I'm gonna get a ticket.

I also feel like I'm just stuck.  I need new people in my life and a new environment.  I really want to just pick up and move to another state or even country.  I need a fresh start.

I desperately want to spill my feelings out to somebody, but it's so hard to express in words. I try to talk to my parents but they don't understand.  And I mean, I don't blame them.  I don't think anybody could understand unless they were literally in my mind.

I just wish my thoughts would leave me the fuck alone.

No comments:

Post a Comment