Saturday, July 7, 2012

Think, think, think

Lately all I've been doing is thinking.

My mind is filled with so many thoughts, it's hard to focus on one thing.

I go back to school in a month, but that seems to be on the back burner of my mind. Anxiety creeps up on me every chance it gets.

A few good things though: I've been working out a lot. I work at a gym, so I really have no excuse anyway, but I had a personal training session and hopefully I'm gonna be able to do more! I really want to lose weight and get in shape, which will hopefully equal higher self esteem and confidence for me.

As far as relationships go, love can suck it. I keep holding out for "the right guy," but it hasn't worked out for me yet. I always have that little strand of hope that he'll come around, but I try not to get my hopes up, because too many times I've been hurt and it's getting old. I'm not desperate for a relationship by any means, I enjoy learning about myself and trying to improve certain things about me, but I think I'm definitely ready for one. I think I have a lot to offer, and I have a lot of love to give.






No comments:

Post a Comment